FVMA Certified Veterinary Assistant (CVA) Introduction
The Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA) now recognizes and certifies the designation of Certified Veterinary Assistant (CVA). As such, the FVMA, in cooperation with Animal Care Technologies (ACT), is proud to offer veterinary medical personnel the opportunity to expand their professional growth by offering an online CVA program. This CVA program encourages continuing education for veterinary medical personnel, enabling them to become more informed, skilled, and trusted members of the veterinary medical team.
FVMA CVA Program Features:
FVMA CVA Program Benefits
- Motivate current personnel to pursue veterinary medicine as a career, resulting in less turnover and investment in replacement and re-training efforts.
- The CVA as part of you medical team demonstrates your practice’s commitment to training and education.
- CVA online curriculum is available for up to 20 employees and comes with access to ACT’s complete training library.
- The online CVA program offers real-time progress tracking and results.
Benefits to Certified Veterinary Assistant Applicant
- Online training at any time, day or night, where a high-speed internet connection is available.
- Gain a sound knowledge base to be a more effective and valuable member of any veterinary medical team.
- Hands-on experiences to demonstrate competency in dozens of foundational skills.
- Work experience under the supervising DVM or RVT to utilize the materials being learned.
- Solid foundation to explore further career opportunities in the veterinary medical field.